Barcode Generation in Java

The idea of development of this project is the generation of barcodes.

Abstract:

The main objective of this proposed system is to online all the activities of a bank. The basic purpose of the project is to generate barcode library using Java, by implementing different type of algorithm. It supports number of barcode formats and this application can be used and enhanced for various reasons.

The barcodes contains encoded authenticated information which gives a unique identity to any product and provide security labels.

Use: Generation of barcodes for product identification and security.

Requirements:
  • Languages- Java (JDBC, Servlet, Java Mail)
  • Front End- HTML/JavaScript
  • Back End-MySQL
  • Platform- J2EE
  • Webservers- Web Logic8.1/Tomcat 5.0

Replies

• cathyhill
    cathyhill
    I did not get the point of your purpose to post this thread, but if you are trying to Barcode for Java | Java Barcode Generator for Generating Barcode Images in Java Applications, maybe you can look at this post:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    cathyhill
    I did not get the point of your purpose to post this thread
    Purpose is quite simple :
    Most of students want to do project in "Barcode Generation". But most of them fails to even begin the project because they don't know what to do, How to start, What to learn & what resources are needed.

The objective of OP is to give required information to the CEans so that they can give a kickstart to the project. 👍
  • makaveiljojo
    makaveiljojo
    I am attracted by the title of this thread for I am also in trouble with a #-Link-Snipped-#. Anyway, the link appeared here somehow helped me a bit.
  • mohammad rubeena
    mohammad rubeena
    can uyou explain about abstract and present existing system

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CrazyEngineers faced few issues as we tried to enforce 'www' in all the URLs across the website. Now all the URLs across the site should start with 'www'. Earlier,...
hello guys, what's up techies? m currently aspiring EC engineering. m more interested in innovative projects and big ideas...
Pardon my limited knowledge about electrical branch, I was just reading about wave energy. Whenever we talk about renewable sources of energy, we use the term 'tidal energy'. Are wave...
In current system, in order to find out the location of friends, user needs to call and ask friends about his where abouts. The proposed system will help user to...
This project is based on Score level fusion of two biometric traits: Face and Finger​ 1) For face recognition we have used Principle Component Analysis (i.e. Eigen vector generation) and...