Ban on IPL- Right or wrong?

I don't watch cricket normally. As a hockey player, i hate cricket. But there is a need for this debate right now.
The growing popularity and new streams in modern cricket - 20-20 and IPL had made our viewers to expect more from the men in blue.
As it is always, our men had let our hopes fly high in the air by losing almost all important matches and coming out of this 20-20 world cup. Though the fact that most of our players are out of form is the major reason for our defeat, it is also said that the lack of interest in playing for the nation is the main cause.
Players get paid more in advertisements and IPL than playing in regular matches. Thats why their interest to play for the country has faded away from their minds. This is not just my opinion but a majority of the people feel the same.

What is your opinion? Feel free to post your views..

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Banning IPL is wrong, it exposes our domestic players to highest form of cricket,something in lines of English Premier League , should we ban EPL too ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

with India's science and technology systems output growing 12 percent, the country now rank ninth in the world's science and technology map, revealed union minister of state for science and...
I have a labtop HP pavilion dv1000 I did fromat for it but I couldn't find a driver for audio I hope to find the solution here ​
Hi friends, Can any one tell me what is Microprocessor Simulator? What is the use of it? 😁
Advanced SystemCare PRO will be given away for 72 hours to celebrate its 5th birthday IObit / May 14, 2009 - From May 17 to May 19, IObit will give...
I wonder whether anyone has considered coming up with a solution for the high memory usage problem. Firefox uses more memory than its rivals (Chrome, Opera). Anyone?