Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Specifications, Price And All You Want To Know

It is finally here. After months of speculations about super sports bike, Bajaj Auto has taken the wraps off of what is being called the fastest Pulsar yet called Bajaj Pulsar RS200. All set to zoom past you on Indian roads at the top speed of 141 km/hour, the Pulsar RS200 features a 199.5 cc single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC 4 valve, liquid cooled, triple spark, FI engine that delivers a max power of 24.5 PS @ 9750 RPM and max torque 18.6 Nm @ 8000 RPM. We decided to take a look at the super bike's specifications in detail to see what it offers at the price tag of Rs. 1.18 lakh (start) and Rs. 1.30 Lakh (ABS version) ex-showroom Maharashtra.

The super sports segment motorcycle - Pulsar RS200 comes with telescopic front suspension with anti friction bush and Nitrox mono shock absorber with canister at the rear. Alongside the fuel tank capacity of 13 litres, the Pulsar RS200 specs suggest a 1355 mm wheelbase, a 157mm ground clearance and an overall kerb weight of 165kg. As we dig deeper into the specifications chart, we find single channel ABS, 300 mm disc brake on front and 230 mm disc brakes on rear. The bike's bottom is adorned by 100/80-17" 52 P tubeless tyres on front and 130/70-17" 62 P tubeless tyres on the rear. When you look at it from the front, you will see 55W/65W projector headlamps.

bajaj-pulsar-rs200-india-launch-specs-price
​
Other than the technical specifications, some of the features worth noting are LED pilot lamps, race exhaust, clip-on bards, body decals, crystal LED taillights, instrument console with digital speedometer and analog tachometer.

In Indian super bike scenario, the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 will have to compete with the likes of KTM RC200, Yamaha YZF-R15 and Hero Karizma ZMR. In terms of pricing, the KTM is the most expensive and when it comes to the engine, Yamaha's model is the least powerful. In the months to come, Bajaj Auto hopes to sell 2,500 models of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 every month. Time will speak for its success. Till then watch the following launch video from Bajaj -

​
What are your thoughts on the all new Bajaj Pulsar RS200 bike's entry in Indian market? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Any word on the mileage of fastest pulsar yet? 😁
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Ankita Katdare
    Hahahaha..! Typical us. Sometime back I happen to read a question " I want to buy Bullet 350 or 500. Which gives better mileage?".

I like the autobot - Bumblebee - look from the movie 'Transformers'. Definitely college friendly on the looks department!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Oyi! 😁 I was just about to say that. While I was staring at all those RS200 photographs, it struck me that the one in yellow resembles Bumblebee from Transformers way too much!

Here's a picture for the uninitiated:
    BumblebeeHIRES

Then I went on to check the red variant of Pulsar RS200, but it has no blue streaks. So no Optimus Prime look-alike I guess.
    The bike is really getting good traction though. It has got the looks and the appeal. Would love to hear more on this from bike enthusiasts around here.
  • Darshan.Chitagi
    Darshan.Chitagi
    Ankita Katdare
    Bajaj has claimed that the fuel efficiency is 54 kmpl if ridden at 58km/hr.
  • Asraful Alam
    Asraful Alam
    I like itπŸ‘
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Ankita Katdare
    Oyi! 😁 I was just about to say that. While I was staring at all those RS200 photographs, it struck me that the one in yellow resembles Bumblebee from Transformers way too much!

Here's a picture for the uninitiated:
    BumblebeeHIRES

Then I went on to check the red variant of Pulsar RS200, but it has no blue streaks. So no Optimus Prime look-alike I guess.
    The bike is really getting good traction though. It has got the looks and the appeal. Would love to hear more on this from bike enthusiasts around here.
    I went on to check the red variant of Pulsar RS200, but it has no blue streaks. So no Optimus Prime look-alike I guess.....hahaha..so much optmistic....πŸ˜›..I will suggest to Rahul Bajaj make changes accordingly.... πŸ‘
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    comparing with royal enfield 350 and RS200 which would be better option to buy?? millege wise 350 but stylish look 200....πŸ‘Ž
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I checked the specs comparison on Gaadi.com and found the following:

Specs: Bullet 350 Vs. Pulsar RS200
    Mileage: 45 kmpl Vs. 32 kmpl
    Engine: 19.9 PS power 28Nm Torque Vs. 24.5PS power 18.8Nm Torque
    Weight: 180 kg Weight Vs. 165 kg
    Gears: 5 Vs. 6
    Wheels: Spoke Vs. Alloy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wish to connect my External Hard Disk (1TB) to a wifi router which would allow me to access files wirelessly using my Samsung Tab 2. please inform me if...
A lot of research is happening in the field biomimicing robotics, where bots' design is inspired from elements in nature, be it insects, birds or animals. One such study in...
Engineers (women and men) are the strong silent type. They are better at doing things rather than talking about them. 'Kaam chaalu, mooh bund' is their way of life. However,...
You may refer β€˜Remix’ as a 2-in-1 tablet and laptop. However, the folks from Jide Technology (a startup by three ex-Google senior engineers) call this thin and lightweight product an...
I have studied a paper recently based on steganography and i am seeking for a simple working algorithm ...can anybody post it please..i've gone through some algorithms which are quite...