BAJA SAE Gearbox (Mahidra alfa) Help

I am working with a baja team in my college .
We are having trouble with the drive shafts of the gear box.
We dont want to use the half shafts of the mahindra alfa , we are planing to use the shafts with two CV assembly , so if any one has experience regarding this and had done the alteration before please share your experience.
The shaft we want to use has splines on the side which goes into the gear box and the original design has a shaft with hole and that hole provides some angular movement.
So if we use the new shafts and make a hole on one side there will be play inside differential and to CV's will also give some angular play , As per our thinking it may create some problems.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Can you quickly draw a small sketch and post it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans 😎 Now i am final year mechanical student. Today i want some information about my past subject topic. I know that i have studied it in second year....
hi this is my first post hope i get responses. i am graduate engineer trainee working in a power plant and i belong to electrical department.i am doing the plant...
After 4 years, I have again started my works on pencil shading...
I remember during my engineering days, exams would be the worst time of the year for me and most of my friends. We didn't have semesters back then and would...
hello sir.could you just help me to know that is there any device that reduces the room temperature automatically when we place that in room?if so please let me know.thank...