Back From Once In A Lifetime Trip 2.0 To Israel

As many of you know, I was one of the 5 international bloggers invited to Israel on a 'Once In A Lifetime 2.0' trip to explore the country and all its offerings. The country that always appears in the media for the wars and tensions with its neighboring countries, has so much to offer and people aren't aware of it.

I just arrived home and had a good sleep. It was a very power-packed schedule and I can't believe how quickly last 11 days passed. Though I promised to post daily updates, I couldn't. I'll start posting photos, videos and my opinions and experiences on my personal blog: #-Link-Snipped-# and I invite all of you to follow it.

Israel is a lovely country with awesome tourist attractions and very lovely people, rich culture and technological advancements. I recommend all of you visit at least once in your lifetime! 😀

Updates on my blog, soon!

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Wonderful 😀. Waiting for blog post and more snaps.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's going to be tough to follow up all the private messages and discussions. Looks like we've had a flood of threads and posts and likes in the past few days! I missed all of you, folks!

Trying hard to get back on the track as soon as possible. If there's anything that requires my urgent attention, please PM me so that I can look at it on priority.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Ceans will be more happy if you post some experinece early on main attractions of Israel like Dead Sea , Electric Cars & Red Sea. Ofcources others things we can follow on your blog.
  • Paul.
    Paul.
    I'm happy that you enjoyed your trip, but also it's a little bit funny, like you said, all over the world when someone think about Israel, the first thing that comes in his mind is WAR. You received an invitation to war, but it's good that you enjoyed😀

I want to visit Spain, Ibiza. With some luck, maybe next year.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Paul.
    I'm happy that you enjoyed your trip, but also it's a little bit funny, like you said, all over the world when someone think about Israel, the first thing that comes in his mind is WAR. You received an invitation to war, but it's good that you enjoyed😀

I want to visit Spain, Ibiza. With some luck, maybe next year.
    The purpose of the trip was to explore the other side of Israel. We also learned about why Israel has to be 'alert' all the time. What we experienced there was Israel is a very nice country with very lovely people. Of course, I'm not saying Israel is 100% perfect country; but what I surely know is that they don't like war. I made wonderful friends in a short period of time.

I strongly recommend that Israel should be one of the 'top places to visit' in any globe wanderer's list!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

extern int a; is it a declaration or a definition? the default value for extern type is zero so it can be treated as a "definition"...but why not for static...
#include #include void main() { int a=1,b=1,c=1; int p; clrscr(); p= a++ + b++ || c++ + ++a ; printf("a=%d\n,p=%d",a,p); getch(); } Actual output : a = 2 p =...
hi, this is zatin singhal. actually i want to do communication between two computers using serial port, basically a non IP based communication. It is possible in all languages but...
hi, this is zatin singhal. actually i want to do communication between two computers using serial port, basically a non IP based communication. It is possible in all languages but...
AHem, I rearely post in this section, and this time around i couldnot contain my excitement. i have just now attended a seminar held at our company premises , and...