Azeemuddin - I am pursuing B.tech in Civil Engineering

Hello Everybody....My name is Azeemuddin.I am pursuing B.tech in Civil Engineering and i am in 3rd year,6th Semester.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Azeem_ud_din
    Hello Everybody....My name is Azeemuddin.I am pursuing B.tech in Civil Engineering and i am in 3rd year,6th Semester.
    Good to have you here, Azeem πŸ˜€ . How did you discover this website and what were your first impressions?

We look forward to your contribution to our Civil & Structural Engineering section.
  • Azeem_ud_din
    Azeem_ud_din
    Name:Azeemuddin

Engineering Trade:Civil Engineering(3rd Year)

Occupation
    : Student

Work Experience
    : Nothing

Hobbies & Interests
    : Playing Guitars,Listening Music.

Aim in life
    :A good Civil Engineer

I joined Crazy Engineers because:I always wanted to join an Engineering Union network where i can get news and information about latest happenings going on in this world and to get my question's answer.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Warm Welcome to CE, Azeem! πŸ˜€
    Good to see a Civil Engineer. Looking forward to your contribution to my favorite #-Link-Snipped-#. 😁
  • Azeem_ud_din
    Azeem_ud_din
    The_Big_K
    Good to have you here, Azeem πŸ˜€ . How did you discover this website and what were your first impressions?

We look forward to your contribution to our Civil & Structural Engineering section.
    My hostel mate told me about this website,when at first i have seen this website i thought its only for news and updates but when i came to know that we can join this as a member and be a part of this.i became so happy and glad.The experience of Crazyengineers is amazing.
  • Azeem_ud_din
    Azeem_ud_din
    Dancer_Engineer
    Warm Welcome to CE, Azeem! πŸ˜€
    Good to see a Civil Engineer. Looking forward to your contribution to my favorite #-Link-Snipped-#. 😁
    thank you , i will sure contribute to your forum.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us. Be an active member.
  • Azeem_ud_din
    Azeem_ud_din
    Thankyou. well i will try to be a active member here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Azeem_ud_din
    thank you , i will sure contribute to your forum.
    Well, this is 'our' forum and 'our' inclues all our members
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    Well, this is 'our' forum and 'our' inclues all our members
    He forgot to add 'favorite'. πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the community! πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Azeem!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, Azeem !!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in 3rd year,Civil Engineering. I want to know that is it necessary or good for me that i learn Auto-Cadd,Rivet Architect or other softwares which will give benifit...
Fully automated aquaponics farming systems. I recently watched a lecture by Douglas Mallette Lecture by Douglas Mallette He talks about his company called CybernatedFarmSystems In this he goes into the...
I didn't find suggestion thread so I am posting here: Whe we are getting new alerts, its showing only on alert button and floating bar inside page. If possible add...
CEans, If you want to offer your feedback or have suggestions to make CE better, we already have a section called "Site Related Questions & Answers". It's inside the 'Introductions'...
NVIDIA has announced that registration is now open for its third GPU Technology Conference (GTC)in the U.S., one of the world’s fastest-growing events focused on computational science and visualization. GTC...