Awesome Mechanical Designs

Awesome mechanical engineering design in furniture. I love the concepts these guys have worked on.

If you've not seen the video yet, go through it -

[video=youtube;3DfCc3awrf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DfCc3awrf4[/video]

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    That's cool. Great imaginative problem solving!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    really great..
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Such simple design.If I may say something,the furnitures instead of making rigid are given varying degrees of freedom.Its just awesome,what say everyone?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i am here with my second concept here in this thread i came with the history of the micro processors let us first know what is micro processor...
Hello CEans. I found this information on some site. And I wanna share it with you.😀 How does Google know everything about you? They don’t. Google only knows your public...
hey friends we are lisning many people giving there statements regarding improving our country why cant we give them here is mine "give me some hands of supports i will...
I just want to share this to you. The Philippine National Proverb Translated into various Philippine languages... With over 168 mutually unintelligible languages, the Philippines is a country of incredible...
:smile:friends I'm thinking of doing a project in wireless electricity. I'm seeking your help my friends please help me...