Awesome Animation

Hello CE'ans.
Animation is the branch, where whole world is your's. You can do anything at any time in any unexpected way... If you are 'fan' of Macromedia Flash, here's something for you..
Click to Visit - #-Link-Snipped-#โ€‹
Those who don't know - Macromedia Flash is the animation software. Just Google it. You will get the details.
Just tell me your opinion.. I simply loved that animation.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great Video. We should have done something like that in our Project.
    But never mind, the teachers/externals would have never understood anything after all... ๐Ÿ˜›

And by the way FLASH ROCKS! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    Yeah.. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Seems like, my one blog comment is now gone after replying to this thread... ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Howdy, I am a Mechanical Engineer by Education (Now a Diploma Holder soon going to join in Graduation) You can know more about me here Balaji J H But i...
Meaning: cowardly Usage: The President condemned the terrorist attack as a dastardly act and vowed to take all measures to apprehend the criminals. Syn: base, timid, worthless, spineless
Hey guys, I am doing my engineering from a reputed college in Mumbai, from the field of Computers... Sometime time back I attended a seminar by karROX technology LTD for...
Hello my project is (( PC controlled Musical Insturement)) ,without AVR and we will use the keyboard to enter the inputs so, i have to know about the serial communication...
Hey everyone, I've just completed my 3rd yr in B.Tech and have decided to make a humanoid as a 4th year project and thus for that I need some help...