Awaiting for the craziness

Hi all,

I am a 2014 pass out. Did my BE in computer from GTU.
Currently I am working as a developer (minigames in HTML5/JS). I just wanted to bring back the craziness and silly ideas we used to have in those 4 years of college.
Got to know about this site and thought let's give it a try!
Also, nice work done in this siteπŸ‘
I mean -
Total: 1,458 (members: 19, guests: 1,349, robots: 90)
I was like, 90 robots? It made me laugh though but great work guys!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#. I passed out from GTU too but from 2015 batch. BTW Robots are web-crawlers a.k.a Spyders.

Participate in Technical debates and discussions. Looking forward to your contribution in CE. Cheers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find all the fun you're missing.
    Bhumika107
    Got to know about this site and thought let's give it a try!
    How did you discover this website? What motivated you to join?

Abhishek Rawal
    BTW Robots are web-crawlers a.k.a Spyders.
    Just for the records' sake, we count you among the robots 😁
  • Bhumika107
    Bhumika107
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#. I passed out from GTU too but from 2015 batch. BTW Robots are web-crawlers a.k.a Spyders.

Participate in Technical debates and discussions. Looking forward to your contribution in CE. Cheers.
    Thanks Abhishek! And yes, I would like to know more about web crawlers. I guess I will get lots of info here. It was at first just a concept for me to pass exams πŸ˜›
    Thanks for the welcome πŸ˜€
  • Engr Mansoor
    Engr Mansoor
    I am new member of CE.. kindly guide me
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Engr Mansoor
    I am new member of CE.. kindly guide me
    Ankita wrote an awesome article regarding to that.
    Kindly refer : 10 Things To Do On CrazyEngineers Community
  • Bhumika107
    Bhumika107
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find all the fun you're missing.
    Thanks Kaustubh πŸ˜€
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How did you discover this website? What motivated you to join?
    Well as I said I was just looking for craziness so, I plainly googled crazy engineers. No more explanations to thisπŸ˜› God knows why I did that!!

Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the records' sake, we count you among the robots 😁
    Haha! I am glad I was able to answer the verification question to prove that I am not a ROBOT πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
    Bhumika107
    Haha! I am glad I was able to answer the verification question to prove that I am not a ROBOT πŸ˜›
    That text you quote was not for you. It was for CE's own ROBOT Mod #-Link-Snipped-# 😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    That text you quote was not for you. It was for CE's own ROBOT Mod #-Link-Snipped-# 😁
    Call me #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Spoiler: Quote
  • Bhumika107
    Bhumika107
    Harshad Italiya
    Haha😁 I feel relaxed now πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why is 0! = 1 ?
I want to make Database Management project.please suggest me some topicπŸ‘Ž
Please suggest some good books on Power System Optimization Tech specially on Particle Swarm Optimization technique
what is the subject main concept and future life?
Few months ago, Facebook had launched an app called Moments which makes it possible for users to share photos privately with their friends by sifting through images using facial recognition...