Avionics Project

Hey again, I pretty much told use what i was doing for my project in my other thread. Erm, I think it was Ash that mentioned doing some sort of practical, basically I dont have time to do any sort of practical because my folder has to be re-submitted on monday again. The only requirement I need at the minute is suggestion of a circuit that I could look at and describe how the circuit works. The circuit would have to be something ivolved with navigation systems or communication systems, help would be much appreciated. 😛

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on a small software project which is almost complete now. To deploy the application we need a software licence agreement. I have a few queries as follows:...
hello sir i need final year projects on telecom(NEW Projects-2010) please help me
A milkman has 3 Drums. ( 8 ltr, 5 ltr, 3 ltr). He doesn't have any accessories to measure the Milk. Now, the 8 ltr Drum is full of milk...
A soldier in Afghanistan received a letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows: Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is...
How to propose? When I saw your name next to mine, In our wedding card, I felt blessed. When I saw you smile, Seeing me in the traditional bride groom...