im unable to upload my own avatar .... a gif file under 100x100 pix ... if it aint allowed i would make this as a request to u to please consider allowing users to upload their own avatars ...

the error i get is ... invalid file

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: avatar

no_atkt
    im unable to upload my own avatar .... a gif file under 100x100 pix ... if it aint allowed i would make this as a request to u to please consider allowing users to upload their own avatars ...

the error i get is ... invalid file
    Few tips -

1. Hold on till your post count goes to 5+
    2. Check the file size (should not exceed the max. allowed)
    3. Avoid Non-English text (your location) Go through this link - CrazyEngineers
    4. Let me know if the problem persists.

-The Big K-
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt

the file does not violate either of the 2 stipulations of size in terms of pixels and kb ... 5+ means that u have put a restrictions for personal avatars???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

no_atkt
    the file does not violate either of the 2 stipulations of size in terms of pixels and kb ... 5+ means that u have put a restrictions for personal avatars???
    Sorry for the trouble. That's a new problem which has popped up today and will be fixed within next few hours. I'll update the thread when the problem is resolved.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The problem has now been fixed. Users should be able to upload avatars without any problem ๐Ÿ˜!

Let me know if the problem persists!

-The Big K-
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    thts good to hear ... i tried it and it is working .... chk out the sign wave ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    no_atkt
    thts good to hear ... i tried it and it is working .... chk out the sign wave ๐Ÿ˜
    Way to go, Cool avatar, atkt ๐Ÿ˜!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well 2 shocking things: 1. afaik vb came with quick reply mod coded into it unlike phpbb2 2. how come non of u thought of having it ๐Ÿ˜•
hi big k . i have made a community on orkut named crazy engineers. is this step correct? if yes then do invite all CEn's to join the community... do...
hi all, i am studying Operating system these days and finding it very interesting but a little bit complicated as well. i was studying about deadlocks and til now have...
hi CEans, i have got a P4 processor with 128MB RAM and 40GB hardisk and am using WINDOWS XP. which antivirus would be best suited for my system. i hve...
Hi all, I want to know what is torque and back emf in DC motors. Please explain in brief.