no_atkt
no_atkt
Branch Unspecified
04 Mar 2007

im unable to upload my own avatar .... a gif file under 100x100 pix ... if it aint allowed i would make this as a request to u to please consider allowing users to upload their own avatars ...

the error i get is ... invalid file
12 years ago
Re: avatar

no_atkt
im unable to upload my own avatar .... a gif file under 100x100 pix ... if it aint allowed i would make this as a request to u to please consider allowing users to upload their own avatars ...

the error i get is ... invalid file
Few tips -

1. Hold on till your post count goes to 5+
2. Check the file size (should not exceed the max. allowed)
3. Avoid Non-English text (your location) Go through this link - https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=20
4. Let me know if the problem persists.

-The Big K-
no_atkt

no_atkt

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago

the file does not violate either of the 2 stipulations of size in terms of pixels and kb ... 5+ means that u have put a restrictions for personal avatars???
12 years ago

no_atkt
the file does not violate either of the 2 stipulations of size in terms of pixels and kb ... 5+ means that u have put a restrictions for personal avatars???
Sorry for the trouble. That's a new problem which has popped up today and will be fixed within next few hours. I'll update the thread when the problem is resolved.

-The Big K-
12 years ago

The problem has now been fixed. Users should be able to upload avatars without any problem 😁!

Let me know if the problem persists!

-The Big K-
no_atkt

no_atkt

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
thts good to hear ... i tried it and it is working .... chk out the sign wave 😁
12 years ago
no_atkt
thts good to hear ... i tried it and it is working .... chk out the sign wave 😁
Way to go, Cool avatar, atkt 😁!

-The Big K-