Avatar is an American 3-D science fiction epic film written and directed by James Cameron released by 20th Century Fox.

[โ€‹IMG]

James Cameron directed, Rs 1,200 crore sci-fi epic Avatar releases today. It's one of the costliest movies ever made.

Must be good... What do you think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I love what I saw in tailors ๐Ÿ˜
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya the Internet is full of praise for the movie

Waiting to watch it.. but I have exams - will have to wait! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    there is much hype on the movie

i have been reading a lot of reviews and interviews related to the movie.

it is hinted to be one of the best movies of the decade.... but we will know only when we get to see it๐Ÿ˜€

waiting to go.....

but a very busy schedule๐Ÿ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yes i watched the trailer when i watched 2012.it was awesome.will watch it soon...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    hope to be watch soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Just watched it today, pretty good effects. No wonder Cameron waited until he got the right technology to film it with.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    It has created huge waves across the globe with the amount spent, the high end technology, the graphics, the special effects and many more

:music:
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I just watched the movie. Its really a good movie with very realistic effects. The movie theatre was jam packed.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    watched Trailers must say awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I watched the movie its really awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

The special effects are too good to watch!!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I watched the movie as the graphics were awesome as the acting was also good by the characters created as well as the story was also nice ..

But the director James Cameron had shown the new world as it really exist..It was amazing and superb.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am a Masters Degree student from United Kingdom. When I was searching for some project topics, I have found the topic, "Heat Recovery Steam Generator" May I wish...
Can any one help me out for finding the API for creating gmail account creator using a third party tool(ex:.net application)
I m a final year, final sem student doing my btech in instrumentation field in kochi. Is there anyone who could help me find a good place to do a...
Twitter, world's leading microblogging site has been hacked by Iranian Cyber Army . The site is currently down and previously displayed following message: Iranian Cyber Army THIS SITE HAS BEEN...
hi... I have a ieee paper.. "Reconstruction of Underwater Image by Bispectrum" published in the year 2007..... by Wen, Z.Y. Fraser, D. Lambert, A. Li, H.D. New South Wales Univ.,...