Automobile Vehicle Glass

How does automobile vehicle glass gets raised up and down, when we rotate the handle in its door. What mechanism is used inside? and similarly what mechanism is used to open the door of the vehicle. Request Diagrammatic Explaination.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    [โ€‹IMG]

Drawing speaks 100 words. See that image.

Also see The Lifting Mechanism - How Power Windows Work | HowStuffWorks

Still any doubt? I will soon come up with more information. ๐Ÿ˜€

Image source: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    Thanks ishutopre, that gave me the idea.
    But my car uses some other mechanism, i guess so. The mechanism look like pushing the glass from side - somewhat like gripping the glass with your hands and pulling it UP/DOWN. I'm not sure of it, but the glass has some markings on it that makes me feel so.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Are you talking about this? This is called power window mechanism. We can discuss it further.

[video=youtube;5da-nqJT52E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5da-nqJT52E[/video]
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    May be that's the mechanism. But he didn clearly explain its working. That look's quite different from "How Power Windows Work" Link above.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know how i can get industrial training in a software company so that after training i can show it as my working experience. I want actual training...
how to create a knowlegde bank of a local area using social networks...eg lyk "best restaurant in the city"...google searches n public forums are nt dat reliable...any ideas??
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I have following tables ,Please can any one suggest primary key and foreign key for the tables and suitable Index scheme to be used on attributes !! Student(Studentno,studname,mode,) Course(courseno,coursename,course...
why the insulated wires used in homes or elsewhere are twisted with each other and are not parallel...........
Two cylinders are press fitted together to form a composite closed cylinder .The outter cylinder is made of steel E=200Gpa,poissions ratio=0.29 and yeild strength 1990mpa and inner cylinder is brittle...