AUTOMOBILE Enthusiast

i am a automobile engineering final year student from india madya pradesh gwalior and i am very intersted to discuss the any topic is to be related to the automobile ......i have some knowladge on automobile but i want increase my knowladge on automobile ....

thanks sr

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We sure do have a great bunch of automobile enthusiasts on CE. Feel free to post your questions, ideas in our dedicated section: #-Link-Snipped-# . We look forward to having you as an active member of CE.
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    thanks sr i do my best thanks again and i m very happy to join this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Firefox aficionados may quickly check their Firefox versions by heading over to 'Firefox -> Help -> About Firefox' option. If you're still stuck with FF 14, then it's time...
i m doing project on irregation for plants.in which i am going to use soil moistur sensor to detect water content..so i want to know more about it?how it works?which...
can we use a compressed air as a fuel in the any two or four wheeler vehicle with a great speed .....
Concept on capacitor: Can assume capacitor connected between inverting input and output is their simple logic here non inverting terminal connected to ground I case capacitor charge in positive direction...
HAI TO ALL, IM NEW TO THIS SITE... I WANT JOB FOR MY RELEAVENT DEGREE..PLEASE HELP FOR ME.. THANK YOU