Automobile engineering

can we use CDI and TRICS (that is used in DTSI) mechanism in automobile for the A/F mixing in for FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS used in conventional VEHICELS😒😒😒😒😒

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need Core2Duo >2 GHz 250 GB HDD max (don't need more) NVidia or Equivalent video RAM (256 or 512 MB) Windows Vista Home Premium (with windows 7 upgrade eligibility)...
Cricket has reached exciting levels with the introduction of twenty twenty ... Infusing the same thing into exams, some suggestions:- 1. Reduce exam duration to 1 hr and marks to...
you just don't want to miss it 😀. NASA - Total Solar Eclipse of 2009 July 22 LOCATIONS: City Eclipse Begins Sun Alt. Maximum Eclipse SunAlt. SunAz. EclipseEnds SunAlt. EclipseMag....
Hi guys, It's time for a mini project in communications, and I've thought about a cell phone Jammer. Short range, of course. Now, I want you guys to chip in...
Hello everybody! I am a newbie. I am making a study of MEK. I really want to get to know more about the Marine Engineering Knowledge. Becoming a member of...