Automobile engineering final project title selection?

I Am an Final yeae automobile engineering student i am intrested in doing a project work for academics i need a guidence on selection of topic can anyone help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hello Gowtham. Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Have you tried to think of any ideas on your own? 

You could build a smart braking system that slows down the vehicle as soon as the vehicle comes dangerously closer to another vehicle or is about to get involved in an accident. The project would require you to make use of proximity sensors. You could call your project "Smart braking system for 21st century vehicles".

Hope this helps.

• Gowtham C M
    Gowtham C M

But this system is already available in modern cars and heavy vehicles 

• Sagar Paranjpe
    Sagar Paranjpe

True that system is already available; but implementing it on your own could be a big challenge. Look for improving any existing system for your project. You can learn great deal of things with it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am final year student of BE mechanical. Can you suggest me some new innovative ideas related to automobile (2 Wheelers) or hydraulics or any kind automation projects.
The medical electronics market is helping to bring about a revolution in key areas such as diagnostics, treatment, assistance and care. The market encompasses wearable gadgets and wireless connected devices,...
https://www.machinedesign.com/3d-printing/6-types-manufacturing-processes?NL=MACD-001&Issue=MACD-001_20180725_MACD-001_294&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_2&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=18780&utm_medium=email&elq2=d14668fe685741bb828f684a21734878
Could you please browse 2-3 pages on CrazyEngineers and let us know if you encountered 'Not Secure' notification in the browser? Your feedback would help us fix issues. Thank you...