Safo Kofi
Safo Kofi
Branch Unspecified
08 Dec 2016

Automobile Engine

What component is responsible for the breath of an automobile engine and how?
09 Dec 2016
I hope that the question has some meaning for you at least. The engine is just a hunk of metal put together from precisely engineered parts. if left alone, it just sits there doing nothing. It has no breath.
If it is run with an appropriate fuel, then the burning of the fuel leads to an exhaust gas.
Safo Kofi

Safo Kofi

Branch Unspecified
09 Dec 2016
A.V.Ramani
I hope that the question has so
A.V.Ramani
I hope that the question has some meaning for you at least. The engine is just a hunk of metal put together from precisely engineered parts. if left alone, it just sits there doing nothing. It has no breath.
If it is run with an appropriate fuel, then the burning of the fuel leads to an exhaust gas.
me meaning for you at least. The engine is just a hunk of metal put together from precisely engineered parts. if left alone, it just sits there doing nothing. It has no breath.

Yes....th engine is just a metal...but what I actually mean is we know that the fuel injector is responsible for the squirting of fuel to the chamber...I want to know what part drag air to the engine in other for the fuel to mix with the air and how
09 Dec 2016
This and the following video show how IC engines work:
Safo Kofi

Safo Kofi

Branch Unspecified
09 Dec 2016
A.V.Ramani
This and the following video show how IC engines work:
Thank you Sir.... Is there anyway a six stroke engine be possible
Safo Kofi

Safo Kofi

Branch Unspecified