Automation Travel Agency

Project Abstract / Summary : This project is mainly based on the online booking system of cab.This project consists of all functionality of cab booking starting from booking to online transaction.This project is mainly used on struts,JDBC, css, javascript,HTML,java and many more technologies.
As this project covers a lot of technologies used today at the same time it provide a good solution to people for booking the cab according the requirement which make it different from others.It provides different types of cab service ranging from economic to luxury travel.This cab service supports both cash and cashless payment options with coupon money.
Taxi is beneficial if you are taking its service one time or very occasionally. There is less hassel of exploring which cab will take you from which destination to which one. One can simply call for a taxi tell them of the destination and off you go through the shortest path of distance directly from point to point rather than stopping here and there.
For regular passenger, or to say if you are generally going a larger distance it is better to take up a cab it is more economical through them. However the path of the Cabs in various place is not discretely defined by you, however decided by the driver/ owner seeing the maximum benefit through travel. In a taxi, the rate per kilometer like Rs 12 or more is much higher than the lumpsum you pay in Cabs in various place.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : My mentor suggest me to work on this as there is a large scope for these type of project nowadays just take a example of OLA,UBER,TAXI FOR SURE.I thought this project have a good future scope in term of problem solving of the lot of people who face day to day problem.

Project Highlights : As this project covers a lot of technologies used today at the same time it provide a good solution to people for booking the cab according the requirement which make it different from others.It provides different types of cab service ranging from economic to luxury travel.This cab service supports both cash and cashless payment options with coupon money.
Taxi is beneficial if you are taking its service one time or very occasionally. There is less hassel of exploring which cab will take you from which destination to which one. One can simply call for a taxi tell them of the destination and off you go through the shortest path of distance directly from point to point rather than stopping here and there.
For regular passenger, or to say if you are generally going a larger distance it is better to take up a cab it is more economical through them. However the path of the Cabs in various place is not discretely defined by you, however decided by the driver/ owner seeing the maximum benefit through travel. In a taxi, the rate per kilometer like Rs 12 or more is much higher than the lumpsum you pay in Cabs in various place.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: JIIT,NOIDA
City: NOIDA
State: Uttar Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : " License Access Vehicle " Rahul Shivakumar Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology Omr rajiv gandhi salai paiyanoor, Chennai-603104 Abstract: My project is about license access...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT​For the past several decades, designers have processed speech for a wide variety of applications ranging from mobile communications to automatic reading machines. Speech recognition...
(Posted by CEan @Praveen-Kumar on FB) A full length feature film with every frame a hand painted oil painting (12 frames/second). A massive exercise. 100 painters were involved for just...
Project Abstract / Summary : The modern-day armoured fighting vehicles (AFVs) are basically tracked vehicles equipped with hydro gas suspensions, in lieu of conventional mechanical suspensions like torsion bar and...
Thanks for your review . I am 2016 outgoing batch can u please say which domain may be better for me , i am nt having any knowledge in programming...