Automation of Injection Moulding Machine

Project Abstract / Summary : Progress in the development of Injection moulding machines is reviewed and presented. The fundamentals of subjects Mechatronics and Industrial Fluid Power (IFP) are emphasized. Recent developments and advancements in Injection moulding machines have led to an increase and improvement in production, stability, reliability. This article is intended as a review of developments in Injection moulding machines to aid further research in developing new and innovative techniques for improving the production rate.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : We all were interested in automation and also today automation is playing a vital role in all industries so we have choosen this project.Also whatever we have learnt in the subject like Industrial Fluid Mechanics and Mechatronics, we are applying all those thing practically in this project.Aslo we are applying the knowledge of Hydraulic.The most important part in automation of your project is the Control Panel which we have design by applying the knowlege of Mechatronic.The parts which we are using in control panel are timer,counter,contacters,temperature controller,push button switches,connectors,ammeter,MCB(Miniacture circuit breaker).By using all this instrument we are going to do the automation.We are going to replace the manually operated valve by solenoid valve.Also through this project we have learnt how to select the solenoid valve on the basis of number of ports.
So through this project we have learnt all the aspect which comes under automation and how to apply all the electronic instrument which are recquired in automation and also in this project we have made the application of hydraulic.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: SRES COE KOPARGAON
City: Kopargaon
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : 1.1 Introduction An electronic health record is a digital collection of patient health information compiled at one or more meetings in any care delivery setting....
Project Abstract / Summary : U.F.E (Unmanned Fire Extinguisher) It is a wired remotely operated unmanned ground vehicle fitted with high pressure a robotic arm with gripper and 2 cameras...
Project Abstract / Summary : Nowadays non renewable energy sources are being destroyed, due to more consumption of fossil fuels for automobiles. Hence to reduce the consumption of fuel we...
Admit it or not, but the Chinese brand Xiaomi has taken over the gadget arena in India by storm. One of its popular products in recent times has been the...
I am in a great dilemma to decide in which domain i need to do my final year project. I'm already in my8th semester and I hardly have 3 months...