Automation of DM(demineralizing water plant) using PLC

hi everyone...................

i am a final year student of the instrumentation discipline.

My group has decided to automate the DM(demineralize water plant) using PLC and SCADA as the final year project.

i would like you give me ideas,suggetions, and layouts as to how we can carry out the project and bring innovations in it.

so do send in ur ideas nd suggetions.

thank you.........:smile:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi am vivek nv i am doing ma mechanical engineering in india. i would like to get a project so that i would be more interested in my studies.so kindly...
hello everyone, since long i joined this great site as i like all the wonders our engineers have given to this world and also feel thankful to all those who...
CEans, Remember that, CrazyEngineers is an international forum. You are in the company of the best and the brightest engineers from all over the world including engineering students & enthusiasts...
Can anyone help me in this topic? My project is based on ADSP vs Microprocessor.
Hey all, I'm Prabakar Naidu @ pRaBhU, currently in my final year of Electronics & Communications Engineering from AUCE, Visakhapatnam, AP India. I came to know about CE while searching...