Automatic tuner for electric & acoustic guitar

If you are a novice guitarist, the biggest challenge you have apart from finding the right notes & chords is to get the instrument tuned properly. A lot of dabbling musicians find it difficult to tune their guitars. Say hello to Roadie Tuner - a tiny & portable guitar tuner that does the job for you - right from tightening the strings to knowing whether you've got the perfect tuning.

All you've to do is connect the output of your guitar to your mobile phone (for acoustic, you may rely on your phone's inbuilt microphones) and select the type of tuning you want. The app provides you with the presets so you don't have to remember different types of tunings.

The Roadie Tuner will measure the frequencies and tighten or loosen the strings accordingly to give you the perfect tuning.

roadie-tuner

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I was in college (those were the Windows 98 days!) Winamp was the king of all the music players. The service that served a lot of us is shutting...
Entrepreneurs and startups please note - you may now apply to the next batch of 10000 startups - an initiative by NASSCOM and Google to fund & grow over 10,000...
Qualcomm Technologies Inc. has launched its next generation mobile processors with the official unveiling of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset. Coming to the commercial devices by the first half of...
What does it mean when we say size of a pointer is 2 bytes under DOS and 4 bytes under windows/linux ? What does this 'size ' refer to in...
I've been using BSNL FTTH and the speed it offers is up to 100 Mbps. I'm curious to know which ISP in India offers Interent speeds faster than that and...