Automatic solar street light control

Sir,
i am doing project on above topic. In this project decided to include following features i.e
1)LED bulb should on and off and also bright and dim according darkness.
2)The main additional thing is when battery is not charging or dead then LED should automatically on with AC mains supply also. (Here AC is converted into DC)& also when battery is not charging then it should charged from mains ac. But i do not know which micro controller should use and also do not know how to write program for that. please suggest me any idea i have to complete this project within 20 days.....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    malnad boy
    Sir,
    i am doing project on above topic. In this project decided to include following features i.e
    1)LED bulb should on and off and also bright and dim according darkness.
    2)The main additional thing is when battery is not charging or dead then LED should automatically on with AC mains supply also. (Here AC is converted into DC)& also when battery is not charging then it should charged from mains ac. But i do not know which micro controller should use and also do not know how to write program for that. please suggest me any idea i have to complete this project within 20 days.....
    This is good project and also implemented in some cities. Let us know how much you have worked on this project.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Do you need a processor at all? A voltage sensing solidstate relay can do the switching between mains and battery. A light dependent resistor can switch on the lights when ambient light goes below some set limit.
  • bkm059
    bkm059
    Hey I am working on this project.. Plz help me...can u give me project report or ppt or anything

Harshad Italiya
    This is good project and also implemented in some cities. Let us know how much you have worked on this project.
    a am
  • bkm059
    bkm059
    Sir plz mail me anything related to that project... My email I'd is
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    bkm059
    Sir plz mail me anything related to that project... My email I'd is
    Please do not share email to public it may lead spam to you. You can also ask to share the information here and that way it will also be helpful to other people.
  • aswani m
    aswani m
    Harshad Italiya
    I wish to know in which all cities is this implemented..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aswani m
    I wish to know in which all cities is this implemented..
    In Gujarat similar system is implemented in Vadodara,Ahmedabad and in very few area of Surat.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, i wanna do my project based on Thermoacoustic refrigeration. Some suggests that it is practically not possible, is it true?
can anyone tell me the applications of DSP in power systems.... also let me know about the books related to this topic if any...
I'm curious to know what's the most difficult thing for you while writing a resume? Is it the overall 'format', sentence construction, what to mention and what to exclude, writing...
Alright, we have said it many a times and there must not have been anything new to the topic. But there certainly is. As you must be knowing that I...
hi friends i need the method of wan connectivity................ pls explain thanking you