AutoIT

AutoIt is a freeware automation language for Microsoft Windows. In its earliest release, the software was primarily intended to create automation scripts (sometimes called macros) for Microsoft Windows programs but has since grown to include enhancements in both programming language design and overall functionality.

With the release of Version 3, the syntax of AutoIt has been restructured to be more like the BASIC family of languages. It is a third-generation programming language using a classical data model, utilizing a variant data type that can store several types of data, including arrays. It is compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista (however, support for operating systems older than Windows 2000 was discontinued with the release of v3.3.0).

Has anybody at CE have worked on AutoIT, I have some basic doubts for autoIT. Like, Can this read/write with excel spread sheets?? Can we make an objects and use them in a VBScript code??

Any suggestison, explanations are appreciated.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends. i really need some good events to be organised in my college. so i would really appreciate if you can suggest me any.(except programming,lan gamming,quiz) plzz.. help me...
A good story with a good moral !!! A man feared his wife wasn’t hearing well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not...
I got this in a forward. I believe many of you might've already seen this, but I just thought I'd post it for people who haven't. I found it to...
It looks like tension between Google & Apple is growing. Few days ago, Google CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt resigned from Apple's board. This news is followed by recent news that...
hey friends i have recently joined a guitar class.All my friends are like how will i manage guitar along with studies and that too related to engineering😕. But isn't it...