Autodesk 2012 Engineering and 3D design Software packages

Autodesk is a leader in the field of engineering and 3D design. recently it launched its 2012 design suite. A look at it >>

#-Link-Snipped-#

share your views here 😀 😀

Replies

• Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    The student versions are available to download free of cost from the Autodesk website, and fellow CEans (students) are recommended to try them out. The softwares are not constraint to the Civil engineering trade, and are useful to a wide variety of professions like art and entertainment creation, animation etc.

With the building design softwares, Autodesk is heading towards BIM (Building Information Modelling) in 2012. That is a welcome move, given that more and more engineers and Architects are dropping CAD and starting to use BIM for their projects.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it'd be a great idea to really start compiling a list of software used by Civil & Structural Engineers.
  • Mohamed Amir
    Mohamed Amir
    AutoCAD
    CSI including SAP 2000,Etabs,safe,CSI col and more
    Revit structure
    Tekla structures
    prokon
    STAAD pro

that's the most common here in Egypt

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have writeen the code in c language and it works fyne in my local machine. when i tried to execute in the remote machine in my competetion it show...
I want the steps to create a computer virus right from scratch. Does anyone know the procedure and programming language required?
Hi. I'm a very old member here at Crazy Engineers, though I haven't been active that much at all. Its nice to see that crazy engineers has grown by leaps...
Here's an official thread to wish every CEan a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012. Spread your wishes through this thread and also tell us how did you celebrate the...
will doing certificate courses like CADD/CAM be a advantage in future .like when going to interview will the importance be given to the one who has finished the course ?????or...