AutoCAD Tutor wanted!

hi! I'm kinda bummed about the idea that our AutoCAD class was of little help. I still even need to refresh what was taught which was very little. I really need to learn CAD.

Is anyone available to tutor me? I'm a quick learner! I just need help to start.😕

Replies

• engr.khawar
    engr.khawar
    hi.hope u ll b fine.i have little command on AUTOAD.i think i m able 2 teach u.
  • megidal
    megidal
    Thanks engr.khawar. =) I kinda started self studying already. So far, I haven't encountered problems yet but I'm still trying to quicken the pace.

I'll holler on you if ever..=)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of you have heard about underground city.... "Amsterdam is to go underground -- thanks to the shortage of space and rising land prices." This crazy idea is going...
Don't know how many of you have heard about second life.... This is about the life in which you can do everything which you are missing in real life... my...
[This post comes from an electrical engineer who's a complete newbie to the world of automobiles & therefore his questions might look 'too basic'] With that disclaimer, I'll put my...
Wha is SCOMO and how does it help in Application Management in Mobile devices
I am a Mechanical Engineering student at present in 3rd year and i have to make a minor project.