Auto metro train to shuttle between stations with faulty track detection and disaster management

Project Abstract / Summary : This is a prototype for a modern driverless metro train equipped with eminent features like the automatic door opening and closing system to prevent overloading and other indicative systems and shuttles between stations.This is done using capacitive switch cum sensor made of reclaimed materials that makes the whole project to be cost efficient yet extra ordinary.
There are lcds attached to display the status so that passengers find a convienience and also the train is equipped with the faulty track detection and other facilities like disaster management. This will not only help in preventing accidents due to overloading but also due to faults in tracks as well as disasters like earth quakes which are acts of god and help save humanity.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I find that mostly people suffer due to train accidents as well as accidents in public transport . This seems to be a serious issue to me. Also i find that the trains are overcrowded most of the times this leads to over burdening in some cases. People tend to use trains sitting at the doors or hanging their ways so overloading needs to be solved as this is dangerous. so i chose to work on this. For this i used capacitive switch cum sensor. The brilliant and extra ordinary thing about it is that it is made using reclaimed materials leaving the project within budget yet super extraordinary.
I used 2 capacitive switch cum sensors to have a very accurate measurement while counting number of passengers in and out.
Also people who belong to rural areas find difficult to manage trains so if the status about the station and passengers and all are displayed there would be convienience for all the passengers.

Project Highlights : Winning is a different thing but this project is mainly concerened with providing human satisfaction as well as saving humanity.
The super extra ordinary thing is to use capacitive switch cum sensors which are made ysing reclaimed materials and these are used 2 in numbers to get a precise and very accurate measurement.
Not only this it prevents overloading which in turn can prevent any tragedy due to overloading as well the arrangement and hardwar design are very cost effective and less complex. The problems such as faults in tracks and accidents due to disasters are also covered and kept note of.
Hence this project according to me deserves a chance to win.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Bhilai Institute Of Technology durg
City: Bhilai
State: Chhattisgarh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Computer scientists from the University of Rochester and Adobe have joined hands in a bid to outperform Google, Microsoft, Baidu/UCLA, Stanford University, University of California Berkeley, University of Toronto/Montreal and...
If you thought that virtual reality was just about ‘seeing’ what doesn’t exist in reality, then think again. Samsung has unveiled a new headphone that will also enable you to...
Samsung S6 and S6 Edge phones are finally getting the much awaited Android 6 Marshmallow firmware upgrade in India. All the owners were getting frustrated at the slow rollout of...
Hi, I completed my engineering in Electrical and Engineering . I have started applying for jobs,I am all focused about getting a career in core industries . Can you please...
Project Abstract / Summary : In recent years, power crisis plays important role in the development of country. The power can be generated in many ways such as wind, thermal,...