Auto-Cad, Rivet Architect or other software - Necessary to learn?

I am in 3rd year,Civil Engineering.
I want to know that is it necessary or good for me that i learn Auto-Cadd,Rivet Architect or other softwares which will give benifit to me in future.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Depends on your trade... May be yeah, so that you can understand the Engineering Drawings and stuff right?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Learning AutoCAD is very important for a civil engineer. 😀 Rivet Architect or other softwares can be learnt for the certification purpose. Else just download the software and start learning them yourself 😁 revit is not tough 😎
  • Mohamed Amir
    Mohamed Amir
    sure very important especially AutoCAD and SAP2000
  • Muhammad Javed
    Muhammad Javed
    Mohamed Amir
    sure very important especially AutoCAD and SAP2000
    From where i can learn SAP2000 myself??
  • Saiwal
    Saiwal
    Azeem_ud_din
    I am in 3rd year,Civil Engineering.
    I want to know that is it necessary or good for me that i learn Auto-Cadd,Rivet Architect or other softwares which will give benifit to me in future.
    AutoCAD is very important as it is usually used for modelling for simulation purpose. I would highly recommend it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fully automated aquaponics farming systems. I recently watched a lecture by Douglas Mallette Lecture by Douglas Mallette He talks about his company called CybernatedFarmSystems In this he goes into the...
I didn't find suggestion thread so I am posting here: Whe we are getting new alerts, its showing only on alert button and floating bar inside page. If possible add...
CEans, If you want to offer your feedback or have suggestions to make CE better, we already have a section called "Site Related Questions & Answers". It's inside the 'Introductions'...
NVIDIA has announced that registration is now open for its third GPU Technology Conference (GTC)in the U.S., one of the world’s fastest-growing events focused on computational science and visualization. GTC...
I'm looking for some information on the Pneumatic Bike. What exactly is it and how does it function?