Australia/canada/Newzealand

I have completed my B.Tech "Electronics and Communication" Engineering in 2008.
I got is 53% in total.Actually I have 22 backlogs in total, but I have
managed to complete 20 of them in 4 years course.The remaining 2 subjets would be
completed by the end of april.I want to book my exam date in the month of june this
year.I got 81.3% in 10th and 89.5% in 12th, In both I got 79.5% in English subject.

My main query is below.

Iam interested in going to Australia/canada/Newzealand.Please tell me

1.Which country has more demand in the three for doing Masters(MS)?

2.I want to know what are the courses I can do which are non-related and related
to "Electronics and communication" If I get a score of 6.5 or more in IELTS
with 53% in Bachelors(B.tech) i.e undergraduation.

Could u give the info in order as

category:

University name: courses offered:

category:means--IT/Mass Comm/Electronics and comm/MBA etc......
Course:coruse relating to the "category".

3.Where can I book my Ielts exam date. I mean any web site or place I must contact

I live in INDIA-ANDHRA PRADESH-HYDERABAD.

4.Just can anyone advice me, which cousre or category is sutable for me?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    For booking IELTS exam you can directly search in Google.
    Type IELTS exam center in Hyderabad you can easily get it.

all the questions you asked can be searched easily in google .😕
  • gohm
    gohm
    It sounds like by your question your main interest is going to the country. If that is the case, why not just decide which country you wish to go to then select a school? All three nations are different.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How might a bike starts and improve speed when gear added and raised.whts might be the basic phenomenon of petrol converting to mechanical energy?
Now this is very interesting.. All these are hugely popular and famous people, and you should have no issues recognising them. What connects all these people?? Good luck!!
An electrolyte behaves as an electrically conductive medium. so in lead acid batterry electrolyte will short two electrode. plz explain what happend with the electrode????
I heard Acer netbook brand in india has launched the Aspire One D150 Netbook with 6hr Battery and 10.1"WTFT @ Rs. 20,999. Is this product will be available in Croma...
could anybody plz tell me wat is d problem wid 6-strokes engine??? why is it taking so much time to come to the market???