Aurtronic Transmission

ugo nwoke submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Fuel economy upgrade to the Automatic and MAnual transmission

• You can't create or destroy Energy but you can convert the state for desirable us
  • Internal combustion engines converts chemical energy from your fuel tank to kinetic energy to drive the vehicle and in the process, uses over 80% of the chemical energy content which in most part is converted to heat loss
  • Therefore, you only use up to 12% of the energy content from your gas tank to drive your vehicle.
  • Not a problem when gas prices were cents to a gallon a century ago but...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi

I am Cem Can I study mechanical engineering Izmir Institute of Technology in Turkey. Educational language is 100 % English. I signed up mostly to get help mostly, but i...
I couldn't write down the loop closure equation, can somebody help on this please.
Working at Robogyan Technologies in educational robotics domain
Oppo, the Chinese electronics' manufacturer launched Find 7 in Beijing earlier in the day. The technology forums had seen a lot of build up prior to the launch, mostly surrounding...
Regional smartphone manufacturer Karbonn Mobiles has unveiled three of its brand new Android smartphones that run Android 4.4 (KitKat). Titanium Hexa, Titanium Octane & Octane Plus are three mid-range smartphones...