Aurangabad Entrepreneurs Book 101 BMW Cars On Sunday

Aurangabad is creating history. Few months ago, businessmen from Aurangabad created history by booking 150 Mercedes Benz Cars in single day. Now, the entrepreneurs in Aurangabad have created another milestone, by booking 101 BMW cars.

The entrepreneurs said that they did it because they wanted to attract global attraction for investment.

Awesome job, people from Aurangabad! You've a long way to go!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Video describes it -
    [video=youtube;vMH4JR3QiBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMH4JR3QiBY[/video]
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    the dealer at Aurangabad must be the happiest man on earth ๐Ÿ˜€
    I guess he will try to get Ferrari's booked next year ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    optimystix
    the dealer at Aurangabad must be the happiest man on earth ๐Ÿ˜€
    I guess he will try to get Ferrari's booked next year ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yeah, I'm sure they'll book at least 50 Ferrari next year. That would be a real attention grabber. Aurangabad is really developing at a very fast pace.
  • Salil Bangale
    Salil Bangale
    Long Live Aurangabad. We can see 2 merc already on Signal on Sundays ๐Ÿ˜
    A great Destination to setup Business.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i am working on oracle lab version 9i. It works for all lab exercises only constraint it does not work for partitions please tell me the procedure to work...
Do you love speed? If yes, you're going to love Project Bloodhound - which aims to create a car that will cross 1000mph or 1600 kmph! Did you read that?...
GRE has been revised from 2011. The changes are as follows: 1. More questions on reading comprehension & data analysis will be added. 2. Analogies and antonyms will be removed...
In 2011, AUGUST โ€“ SEPTEMBER August 1: First day of testing for revised test For tests administered in August โ€“ September, scores will be reported starting in early November OCTOBER...
There are new types of questions on the GRE revised General Test that better reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school programs. Verbal Reasoning section...