Augmented Reality, QR codes or NFC Project Ideas

Hi guys....i just wanna ask some ideas for my Final Year Project..i plan to do my project based on Augmented Reality or QR codes or NFC and i also have a plan to do sth based on Neural Network...Guys do u have any ideas to share with me.... 😀

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    YJSOSRYGS
    Hi guys....i just wanna ask some ideas for my Final Year Project..i plan to do my project based on Augmented Reality or QR codes or NFC and i also have a plan to do sth based on Neural Network...Guys do u have any ideas to share with me.... 😀
    Hi there, I moved your post to a new thread.

Are you comfortable with android development? At least an android phone can utilize the camera function effectively (or NFC functions if its enabled).
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    What project idea do you need? Implementing the functionality itself is a project for a month.
  • YJSOSRYGS
    YJSOSRYGS
    well looking for a unique and creative ideas....and u guys help me with it
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    YJSOSRYGS
    well looking for a unique and creative ideas....and u guys help me with it
    Share your basic ideas with us and you may receive some good suggestion from fellow CEans.
  • YJSOSRYGS
    YJSOSRYGS
    actually most of my idea had been rejected by my supervisor..and he ask us to find or create application or a programming that able to solve any existing problem and he also emphasize us to do sth with QR codes...for example, one of my classmate want to improve attendance taking system in the university by introducing QR codes and fingerprint identification and one of my classmate solve appointment fixing problems for clinic... and some of them do parking and tracking system using QR codes...and i really dont have any ideas for my FYP yet...and i vividly research for some ideas....soo guys and u help me solve this scenario
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    How about NFC implementation in library system?
  • YJSOSRYGS
    YJSOSRYGS
    Actually one of my classmate doing this topic....
  • YJSOSRYGS
    YJSOSRYGS
    and Harshad..my lecturer emphasize more on QR codes based projects and other creative ideas that able to solve existing problem....and our project need to be separated into there categories CORE, ENHANCE AND SPECIAL.. core the main function of the project..enhancement the core function and special is sth that need to innovative to implement in our project
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    QR is just enhanced barcode. Think barcode and you'll be able to come up with an idea. e.g. replace barcode on books in a library or at an eSeller with QR code.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Tried searching for information on CDAC here on CE, but couldn't find one which can solve all my queries of CDAC. So, here's some questions : - In which...
This is the problem i am facing, i would like to design a car and for that centre of gravity is an important factor which rules traction and steering effectiveness....
Found this cartoon-quote on the lovely Zen Pencils worth sharing with budding entrepreneurs 😀 Also, do share your one 'impossible' dream where you kicked all obstacles' ass and proved all...
Hello Friends Can anyone give me some information on data entry jobs that includes How it works, and legitimate website that offers these jobs, Is this true " You can...
Heapsylon, a small startup based in Redmond, Washington, has come up with Sensoria - a special pair of socks, "e-textile" fabric of which contains embedded pressure sensors to check the...