Augmented-Reality Navigation Displays

GM's display system might point to upcoming road signs and help outline the road in dark or foggy driving conditions. General Motors

[video=youtube;J0xn1BA4mQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0xn1BA4mQc[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everybody knows that the Burj Khalifa won't be the tallest tower in future. The Millennium Challenge is all set to break the records and stand a full mile tall! 😒...
There are shoes made with velcro fasteners. However, I have never seen an adapter kit that would let one retrofit a pair of laced shoes to use a velcro fastener....
Hi.. Friends.. --Goto Run box --Type "cmd or command.com" --will show cmd interface... --type following information C:\>shutdown -s -m \\Network System name for example... C:\>shutdown -s -m \\deepasri-pc similarly, (-r...
Hello, Please help me. I am doing my project and i have problem If you can help me I want to know how can produce easy hydrogen from water (seawater)...
hello friends, i am deepak basically from kanpur.now i am at nagpur doing my engineering in electrical stream. i am here to increase my knowledge and for making friends.i came...