Audio of the space shuttle launch

can anyone suggest me the link where i can find and download audios related to space shuttle launch!! i specially need the count down parts during the launch

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, a simple search on YouTube would have given you the following videos -

and

Is this exactly what you're looking for? If not, please describe the requirement a bit in more detail.

PS: The poll you created is actually not require. We clearly mention that it's optional.
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    i had already done it.. but not what i needed!! i wanted the clear count down audio!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dhruba sunuwar
    i had already done it.. but not what i needed!! i wanted the clear count down audio!
    Now that's what you should have mentioned in your first post, otherwise there was no way for us to know what exactly you're looking for. It's still not clear whether -

- You want only the 'count-down' part or the sound of the blast as well?
    - What exactly is missing from the videos that I posted above? Is it just the clarity or anything else?

In the mean time, you might check out this - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    the link that you gave was really helpful!! that's exactly what i wanted. thank you The_Big_K

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda's entering into the diesel powered car markets with a new car - Honda Amaze, to be launched in India and Thailand next year. The car is said to be...
hello to all. . .i would like to thanks to this site specially to Mr. Praveen-Kumar to help me with my project. . .I have passed my programming subject to...
Samsung has launched its all new Samsung Galaxy Camera in India. Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), this Camera can take pictures at 16mp and will come with a 16GB free...
Today was my Internal Viva for 6 week Industrial Training held back in May-June. Prime question asked in viva was What You Have Contributed to Industry in 6 Weeks? I...
bebionic is an amazing five articulated finger prosthesis that is way ahead of anything presently available. It operates using two muscle triggers near the elbow. It can be camouflaged inside...