Audi Connect - Piloted Driving at CES 2013

Hi folks, check out the innovation that Audi has brought forth to the world of automation. This truly is a great beginning. Watch the video below to see how Audi enables automatic parking for it's automobiles. The video shows how you can easily ask your vehicle to find a parking space for itself by just a click of your smart phone's button. You can later on come back from where ever you are busy with and bring the car to where ever it is that your are located. Pretty cool 👍

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its a good news to all those car drivers who are bad in parking.
    Mani companies were testing autopilot in cars and lets wait for it to come.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

everytime i try to connect it displays the error- login time expired..moreover if connected once, then while entering values if i press insert button, null pointer exception is thrown.. kindly...
right now,Im learning php .I want to do a project on php ,so can any one suggest that which type of project should i do
In a Metal scrap recycling Industry, is there a method which is more efficient than a manual hand sorting process for sorting a scrap into different metals?
I have seen in wiki susceptance is the imaginary of admittance. but its not a clear definition for suscep. The reactance is the opposition of change of voltage and current...
plz tell me the circuit which has to be implemented ....