Audi A4 upgraded version with 2.0 TDI engine at INR 31.74 lakhs

Audi India has come up with a good news for Audi lovers. Its none other than upgraded version of Audi A4 2.0 TDI at at price tag of INR 31.74 lakhs. It may look like the same model which was launched earlier but to your surprise it’s a fine tuned , more powerful version which produce whooping 177bhp and 380Nm of torque. To give additional info for comparing: The earlier A4 produced only 140bhp and 32kgm torque. Audi had made promised that it will give a fuel efficiency of 17.11km/l and can throttle from 0 to 100 km/h in just 7.9 seconds(It is 2.1 seconds faster than the earlier one). Audi also said that customers will have the freedom of selecting an option of “Technology” variant where they will have the Audi drive select-to alter suspension settings from
dynamic,comfort,auto.
Audi-A4-2L-TDI-177bhp-1024x682
They can also alter certain engine and steering parameters. The price is based on the price from ex-showroom, Mumbai. Mr. Joe King head of Audi India said to the reporters that Audi is the longest and best selling sedan for 40 years and this upgraded A4 will churn 27% more power with 3% increased fuel efficiency. Audi-A4-facelift-track-day-at-BIC-3
Are you ready with 31.74 lakhs to buy Audi A4?Does the price has been justified

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Renault is going online. You may have difficult in understanding the caption but the truth is that Renault has just revealed the 2014 “RENAULT MEGANE” facelift online. The updated version...
Hi techies, We are looking for people who holds an interest in development of renewable energy for domestic & commercial purpose. Do reply this post & share your ideas along...
Dual Compound Strategy for Tires: It may sound familiar but it is the new innovation that has been come up by the leading tyre maker ” Goodyear”. You have heard...
This is a great site which i found when i was searching for my project. i must say this is a great platform for me. i always used to think...
Here are some topic i came across while i was searching topic for myself. i still have to choose one. any suggestions for me? 1. Utilization Of Sludge Gas 2....