Atypical InFlow (Turbo-Rotary) Thermodynamic Technology Submission - Gearturbine Proj

*Atypical InFlow (Turbo-Rotary) Thermodynamic Technology - Gearturbine Project

😉GEARTURBINEPROJECT
Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Submission
Innovative (Turbo-ROTARY) Fueled Motor Engine Type
*The Gearturbine comes from the contemporary ecological essential global needs of a efficient power plant fueled motor engine.
-Power thrust by bar (tube); air, sea, land, power generation, work application.
-Have the same simple basic system of the "Aelopilie" Heron´s Steam Turbine device from Alexandria, (10-70 AD) one thousand nine hundred years ago. Because; the circular dynamic motion, with 2/Two Opposites power (polar position) lever, and is feeds from his axis center.
#-Link-Snipped-#
YouTube Video/10.30 min; Atypical New * GEARTURBINE / Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Thrust Way Type - Non Waste Looses
Atypical New*GEARTURBINE/Retrodynamic=DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow+YingYang ThrustWay Type-NonWasteLooses - YouTube
*8-X/Y Thermodynamic CYCLE - Way Steps:
1)1-Compression / bigger
2)2-Turbo 1 cold
3)2-Turbo 2 cold
4)2-Combustion - circular motion flames / opposites
5)2-Thrust - single turbo & planetary gears / ying yang
6)2-Turbo 2 hot
7)2-Turbo1 hot
8)1-Turbine / bigger
*State of the art. Innovative Turbo-Rotary technology Top system.
-With Retrodynamic dextrogiro vs levogiro phenomenon effect. / Rotor-RPM VS InFlow / front to front "Collision-interaction Type" - inflow vs blades surface/(gear). Technical unique dynamic motion mode.
-Form-function (flat) wide cilindrical shape / continue kinetic inertia, positive tendence dynamic mass motion. The rotary motor weight is going with the circular motion power thrust.
-Non-waste parasitic looses system for: cooling, lubrication & combustion.
-Combustion 2Two (Inside dynamic) continue circular flames (like 2two opposite rockets, (at the same axis)).
-2 Two (very) long captive compression inflow propulsion conduits. start were ends, in perfect shape balance.
-4 Turbos (rotary & translation motion) inside active.
-Mechanical direct 2two planetary gears thurst, inside in a bigger shell, total lever, polar position. (Big torque) (like the Ying Yang simbol concept).
-3 stages of inflow turbo compression before combustion; 1)1-Turbine, 2)2-Turbos 3)2-Turbos.
*The most innovative power plant motor engine project today. Higher efficient % percentage. Next trend wave toward global technological coming change.
Patent; Dic 1991 IMPI Mexico #197187 - Carlos Barrera. - Individual Designer - Inventor and project owner. / All Rights Reserved. - Monterrey, NL, Mexico. 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Atypical InFlow (Turbo-Rotary) Thermodynamic Technology Submission - Gearturbine

Post approved.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Re: Atypical InFlow (Turbo-Rotary) Thermodynamic Technology Submission - Gearturbine

very hard to understand!!
  • retrodynamic
    retrodynamic

Hey, gg_gaurav, thanks to see my post.
    But well what can I say about your coment, my project its a rotary device. To activate his systems, only needs to make a turn to work, that simple is.
    But yes I know what you talking about, and is because I try to explain and show the technical qualities of the diferent system, in diferent lines, thats why.
    I sugest to see all systems in just a big one concept.
    And what can I say, for me looks very simple, any way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a medical technologist not an engineer. I work in a sleep lab. The sleep recording equipment is comprised of an EEG headbox which digitizes the signals and sends...
I want to make something new, interesting. Not just a simple L.F.R. or something like that. I know basics about how to use a microcontroller. How to glow a LED,...
🎉 Wishing CEan Kidakaka a very very happy birthday! 🎉 Have fun! And let us know how you celebrated your birthday.. 😁 🎉
I read an article here: Great Ways to Get Your Questions Answered Online It talks about the different ways of getting your questions answered online. Google just searches data, it...
Airfoil for the Mac has been around for a long time, and has always been a great way to transmit audio with more flexibility than Apple's own AirTunes (now AirPlay)...