ATTENTION !! THIS POST WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

Now that you're reading this and I have your attention, I want you to look at how the media is manipulating you.

I'm already sick of seeing posts on the social media that say "You won't believe what xyz did", "8 proven ways to make money. #4 can be done in a minute" and so on.

The above post shows you how the media has been manipulating your emotions to make money. What say you?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Of course, they do. I steer clear of all such. If it seems true, I get out of that site and do an independent research on the topic.
    Scary.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has finally made Google Glass 2.0/ Enterprise edition officially available with revamped and improved design and hardware features. Unveiled way back in 2012 the wearable edition was available in...
The first round of allocation is done. This thread is for guys and gals who are satisfied with their allocation and now are wondering what to do next. Things like...
Russian engineers have launched a new satellite in space and it's interesting for multiple reasons. First and the foremost - the Mayak satellite is going to be the second brightest...
In a bid to foray into the lucrative world of social media, Amazon Inc. has come up with a novel shopping centered social network, Spark. It enables Amazon prime members...
Attached are the typicals for the MOV and VFD. Is the I/O type correct? Is that enough information for the Control system vendor or do I have to include anymore?...