Attending TCS Interview Twice In 2 Years

Attending the TCS interview in span of 6 months twice will it be ok?.

I mean to say that if the guy gets rejected in aptitude then he cant attend the interview process but creating a new profile and the attending the interview in the span of 6 months and having selected in that. Does it cause any future problem? does TCS remove candidate like that?

Answer:
Attending multiple TCS interviews within a short span of time, especially after being rejected in a previous interview, may not be considered ideal. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) typically has policies and guidelines in place to prevent candidates from creating multiple profiles or attempting to bypass the selection process.

If a candidate creates a new profile and attends another interview within a short period of time, there is a possibility that TCS may discover this and take action. TCS has sophisticated systems in place to identify duplicate or fraudulent profiles, and they may remove such candidates from the selection process if they are found to be in violation of their policies.

It is generally recommended to follow the rules and guidelines set by the company when applying for a job or attending interviews. Creating multiple profiles or attempting to manipulate the selection process can have negative consequences for your future prospects with TCS or any other company. It is important to maintain integrity and professionalism throughout the job application and interview process.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...since you've already done what they don't want you to do - don't look back. Go ahead and go through the process. If they reject you; accept it. If they don't, you're all set.

Wish you all the best.
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    6 months span will get completed of my first attempt in few days so ,i got my aptitude clear this time on my second attempt.i had applied with different profile but the thing is that i had applied it before 6 months as i lost my first login credentials so i was unable to know my 6 months span.😔😔
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    DO they reject if the guy has an offer letter in hand ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# to answer this. He may have some insights.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Ideally, 6 months period is mandatory. One of my colleague attended the campus, despite he has not completed the 6 months things. I would suggest to appear for the interview. If you get the offer letter, no one can reject it. Just do not mention you applied within 6 months of rejection.

Moreover, if any problem happens, do not get tensed - TCS is not the only company who will help you build your career. Glorious future will still be awaiting for you, if you provide efforts.
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    My six months will get over in few days as the new drive was just 10 days back which i had attended .
    Please Reply #-Link-Snipped-# that ,what was your friends experience is he still working .As my doubt is it will not cause any problem in future

Please reply in brief😔👎👎👎
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    I had send an email to delete my previous profile as they replied it will get deleted in few days..
    so its safe to attend interviews in new reference created on nextstep...
    just i am getting bit nervous...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - take it easy. Just complete the process and hope for the best. If the company REALLY cares about their 6 month criteria - they'll find out. I however think they'd rather select good candidates than reject them for not-so-great reason. All the best!
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    @#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Please clear my doubt ("As per the TCS selection rule no backlogs aloud thats ok but since i was having a KT in semester 1 of my graduation ,I will not say it KT rather i will call it as additional.So i want to know when an background check is going on its ok or i can land in trouble👎👎👎 ")
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Doing 'background check' has acquired a mandatory compliance status in companies that are certified are in the process of being certified to ISO 27001. This certification is a result of a third-party audit and this drives the companies implementing the standard enforce the compliance seriously and with purpose.

Control A.8.1.2 that is part of A.8 "Human Resources Security" - A 8.1. "Prior to employment" - of the ISO Standard describes background check compliance as follows:

Screening:
    Background verification checks on all candidates for employment, contractors, and third party users shall be carried out in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and ethics, and proportional to the business requirements, the classification of the information to be accessed, and the perceived risks.

A.8.1 is the control objective, which states the objective as follows:
    "To ensure that employees, contractors and third party users understand their responsibilities, and are suitable for the roles they are considered for, and to reduce the risk of theft, fraud or misuse of facilities".

More than 300 companies in India (most of them come under IT and IT-dependent) are certified to ISO 27001 Standard or its earlier version - the BS 7799 Part 2. The Standard is being implemented now in at least about 50 companies in India now.

In the wake of compliance to ISO 27001 Standard, HR Managers have got into playing an important role in the implementation and maintenance of Information Security that has become a business requirement today.

Also the third party will get educational qualification verified either by personally visiting the universities or colleges and also they keep the database for freshers.

If someone with a KT is fortunate enough to sustain in the company for first 3 months, then the initial BGC might not caught him/her. Story does not end here. If the candidate gets a banking or some other projects, those clients require another set of BGC. They merely do not believe in the company's BGC.
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    what is TCS aspire exam?What will happen if not been able to cleared do they remove candidate? reply @#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhilash1212
    Abhilash1212
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#, I attended for TCS via a vendor(C2H) in last month. The same vendor gave a call letter twice for TCS. After one month I got a mail for direct walk-in from TCS HR. I attended the interview and succeeded. Now i am waiting for Offer letter. So am I in the safe zone. Will TCS consider Contract-to-Hire process also for the eligibility?
    I checked my profile in TCS careers portal(Track my application). According to the portal i have attended only once (most recent one).

Kaustubh Katdare
    ...since you've already done what they don't want you to do - don't look back. Go ahead and go through the process. If they reject you; accept it. If they don't, you're all set.

Wish you all the best.
    Hi , Can you help me with this query.

I attended for TCS via a vendor(C2H) in last month. The same vendor gave a call letter twice for TCS. After one month I got a mail for direct walk-in from TCS HR. I attended the interview and succeeded. Now i am waiting for Offer letter. So am I in the safe zone. Will TCS consider Contract-to-Hire process also for the eligibility?
    I checked my profile in TCS careers portal(Track my application). According to the portal i have attended only once (most recent one).

I am done with all rounds. They said they will send a link for uploading documents.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - There is no point in repeating your posts. Just one post would do. Give others some time to respond to you.
  • Abhilash1212
    Abhilash1212
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - There is no point in repeating your posts. Just one post would do. Give others some time to respond to you.
    Ohh Sorry Cool. Thank you.
  • nehatayal
    nehatayal
    hello #-Link-Snipped-#, i gave my on campus interview on 10th sept,2015 but i was out in interview.Then i applied with the same CT no. for off campus drive and written was on 2nd march,2016.Then i went through the whole process and got offer letter.But in the letter,it is written that if anyone found to have applied within 6 months,offer letter will be withdrawn.Now, i m confused what to do? Please help me out. 😔 😔
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    Dont worry @#-Link-Snipped-# It will not happen...I have already gone through the same process again...and guess what I am currently working in the organization😀
  • nehatayal
    nehatayal
    jayeshdhumak
    Dont worry @#-Link-Snipped-# It will not happen...I have already gone through the same process again...and guess what I am currently working in the organization😀
    ok and thanks #-Link-Snipped-# I forgot to ask one more thing that i had mentioned in my application that i had applied in sept,2015 on campus but not selected.Is it ok? I mean will it create any problem for me or not?
  • Navakanth001
    Navakanth001
    Hi,
    I have 2+ experience attend TCS interview last feb that time i was not cleared the interview,again i attend in april its cleared.for the first time i registered with correct details but second time i registered it is not taking my details that why i given my wrong pan number.two days back i got a call from TCS .they identified i have two accounts and my pan number is also wrong.i just want know will i face the rejection from TCS
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Navakanth001
    they identified i have two accounts and my pan number is also wrong
    Did you inform them about the problem? What did they say?
  • Navakanth001
    Navakanth001
    No,I said I forgot my password that's why I created a new one.
  • ramesh666
    ramesh666
    hello sir i got placed in tcs i had an education gap of 2 academic years between my ug and pg. i passed my btech in april 2012 and joined mba in july 2016. it will be more than 24 months (it is 26 months) but i mentioned june is completion of btech because i got my provisional certificate in june. finally my doubt is am i in trouble in verification or is it ok.
  • Vishal Durgule
    Vishal Durgule
    Guys I gave TCS drive on this Nov 2017....then I failed to cleared aptitude...
    Have chance to give again try to give drive ...plz guide me
  • Jasmine123
    Jasmine123
    #-Link-Snipped-# There???
  • Sagar2403
    Sagar2403
    Navakanth001
    No,I said I forgot my password that's why I created a new one.
    Have you selected now in tcs?
  • Sagar2403
    Sagar2403
    Hi,
    I have 3+ experience attend TCS interview feb 2018 that time i was not cleared the interview,again i attend in march2018 its cleared.for the first time i registered with correct details but second time i registered it is not taking my details that why i given my wrong pan number.two days back i got a call from TCS .they identified i have two accounts and my pan number is also wrong.i just want know will i face the rejection from TCS
  • Sagar2403
    Sagar2403
    #-Link-Snipped-# please reply if you can help herr
  • Tharani@venki
    Tharani@venki
    Sagar2403
    Hi,
    I have 3+ experience attend TCS interview feb 2018 that time i was not cleared the interview,again i attend in march2018 its cleared.for the first time i registered with correct details but second time i registered it is not taking my details that why i given my wrong pan number.two days back i got a call from TCS .they identified i have two accounts and my pan number is also wrong.i just want know will i face the rejection from TCS
    Did you get your offer letter..wt does they said?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i have recently finished my final year BTech(Comp Sci and Technology) exams and am awaiting my results. I am planning to do a course in software testing from SEED....
Dear friends please send IS code for upvc windows? thanks kp
Hi all, i completed b.tech(e.c.e) this year. I want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs)... which feild is better to choose ..
Spice Digital seems to be on a launching spree of its Stellar series phones. Just last month it launched the Spice Stellar 519 and then the Spice 405 in the...
Google's secretly developing an operating system for the IoT (Internet of Things) called 'Brillo'. You might be wondering why does the world need another operating system from Google when Android...