At 11100 RPM and 1000 BHP is Aston Martin’s Valkyrie the pinnacle of car design for all time?

The Engineer (UK) says:

Aston Martin has released technical details for the 6.5-litre V12 engine that will sit at the heart of its Valkyrie hypercar, due to hit the streets in 2019.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you explain what is the main motto of paper presentation,do we need to put innovation ideas in that topic.
I am B.Tech in Civil then completed B.ed course. Interested to be TGT in KVS.As Per latest KVS employment i am only eligible for PRT. I want to know is...
In 2018, the automobile market showed an unprecedented downturn, and most automobile brand sales showed a downward trend. Feilong Jiangli of Chongqing believes that the factors that keep the car...
I'm already in my sixth semester and the placement rounds will begin in nearly 4-5 months. I'm tensed as to what to do and how to proceed. What extra courses...
In Whatsapp I have seen anyone can create a group and add anyone without there consent. If I don't like then I will exit from that group but by any...