ASUS RT-AC68U 802.11ac Dual Band Router Offers 1900 Mbit/S Speed

ASUS has just announced a new wireless dual band router, ASUS RT-AC68U at the Computex 2013. The router offers the latest & fastest 802.11ac wireless signal. The company claims that it's the first dual-band 802.11ac router with AC1900 date rates up to 1900 Mbit/s using the AiRadar beamforming. It ensures a stronger connection and 150% farther range. ASUS RT-AC68U will allow direct sharing of files between routers with USB attached using its router-to-router sync mode.

asus-router

The router-to-router sync mode will basically eliminate the need of turning on your PC to share files. The company remained silent on the pricing but it's expected that the router would see a price tag of about $200-$250. The official PR follows-

The ASUS RT-AC68U is the world's first dual-band 802.11ac router with blisteringly fast combined AC1900 data rates of 1900Mbit/s. The RT-AC68U also features ASUS AiRadar technology that uses beamforming to focus the Wi-Fi for a stronger wireless connection and 150% greater coverage than other routers. The RT-AC68U features a Router-to-Router Sync mode that makes light work of sharing files. A simple invitation allows photos, videos and other files on USB-attached storage to be synchronized automatically to USB-attached storage on other compatible ASUS routers, without the need for a switched-on PC at either end.

Other ASUS products announced at Computex include the Zenbook Infinity Ultrabook™, MeMO Pad FHD 10 tablet, G10 desktop PC with built-in UPS and the PA279Q ProArt WQHD pre-calibrated professional monitor.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: I wonder whether the company will launch this router in India. If it does, the price won't certainly be below Rs. 15,000. Yet, it'd be one of the fastest routers available in Indian markets.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like we've a war of the hard disks. Seagate recently announced the world's thinnest 500GB HDD that is just 5mm thick. The ultra-thin HDD looks like SSD and costs...
If you are a busy businessman who doesn't want to wast time (and don't mind spending money to save time) then you might just look at the beautiful beast called...
It's late, but finally the Vine app has been made available for download for Android users. The announcement comes from Twitter's official blog. Load your Android phones with the app...
https://www.greenerideal.com/science...s-they-should-be-considered-non-human-people/
please help me know about them, i know that they dnt save the state and other stores states...give me real time examples... and how those are applicable in internet