ASUS Fonepad India Launch To Sizzle The Stage With The 7-inch 3G Android Tablet

ASUS India is all set to release its 7-inch FonePad in the Indian markets today. The ASUS Fonepad was first seen by the media worldwide at the MWC 2013 in February. And now after bringing to us the ASUS Nexus 7 Tablet, India will soon witness the new rival to the Google Nexus 7 or the iPad Mini with its Fonepad. In the vast arena of tablets to choose from, what would strike a chord with the Indian market will be something to see.

The Fonepad's specs sheet speaks of a 7-inch 1280x800 resolution display, an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, a 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z2420 Processor and a 3.15 mp rear cam along with the 1.2 mp front one. We've got a 4,270-mAh battery bundled in the tablet along with 1 GB RAM with 8 GB and 16 GB memory which is extendable to 32 GB. After its launch in Malaysia and Taiwan, the Fonepad is coming to Singapore at a price of S$369.

slide

Though the Nexus 7 is the first 7-inch slate in the world to mount a quad core CPU (NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L quad core Cortex-A9 processor), the connectivity features are almost similar in both these tablets. Both of them have a support for Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n, USB 2.0 ports, 3.5mm headphone jack, tethering, computer sync et al.

Now, there's a lot of speculation going on about the exact price of this Tablet in India and some are rounding it off to INR 15,000/-, the exact price still remains unknown. We are waiting for the official announcements on that one. How about you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently i had a debate with one of my senior manager He says we are not supposed to say ' Non Destructive Testing' We should say only ' Non Destructive...
Hiiiiii, Can anyone Please tell me, What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering ?
Nokia Asha 210, the new trendy smartphone, that looks like it has been designed to appeal to the instant-messaging-prone young crowd, is now out on the shelves. Be it it's...
BMW India is all set to bring forth its facelift-ed BMW 7 Series luxury sedan in India tomorrow. The BMW 7-Series from the German automobile giant will now be a...
Tired of the time it takes to make 200 copies of that urgently needed document in office? A problem to your solution lies with HP - thanks to Officejet Pro...