ASUS + ASRock ?

It's been heard that ASUS, the No.1 company in motherboard manufacturing has offered ASRock, the No.3 company's motherboard division.If this happens then we are about to see ASUS much much bigger than it really is at this time. The main opponent of ASUS is GIGABYTE which is at No.2 position in motherboard department. The clan of Number one & number three will be significant to pull number two out of scenario. If deal really passes by then the suppliers of ASRock will have impact in their economy.

But lately Intel has announced its Haswell-based processors which will be launched in mid '13.This Haswell-based processors are rumored to be ending up most motherboard companies, as the Haswell-processors is embedded to integrate function of "Power Phase Control" in Processor itself. (This is what ASUS, ASRock, GIGABYTE, MSI & many more uses in their motherboards for Overclocking purpose, as OC MoBos is at its peak right now, But intel has came up with PPC embedded in CPU itself)

Interesting ! 😎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since back 2008 of it's version release of 4.4.10, DSL was an inactive project. But recently John Andrews announced 4.11 RC2. Well that's good move to resurrect the dead Tux...
Softwares for RPi is increasing at very great pace. After several core linux distros like FreeBSD, NetBSD, Chromium, Puppy, OpenWRT, Marshmallow Ent. System & Aros, RPi has announced more than...
Please help me with the review for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
What up CEans, I know most of you would've watched Transformers movies (if not series). The quotes of Transformers are kinda motivating & funny. I will drop some of my...
Assume Earth is gonna end on 21st December.We CEans are very creative, so we made a very big bunker where all CEans will stay when armageddon happens(Bunker is safe from...