Aston Martin to get ready for Nurburgring race

Aston Martin to get ready for Nurburgring race. The race will be a 24 hour one. The race is going to test the new car really very hard. Just keep our fingers crossed. 😀

Here is the news

Aston Martin V12 Zagato Racer sketch released, getting ready to hit up Nurburgring 24 hour race - egmCarTech

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

General electric has designed a latest type of power plant which will be be able to reach an efficiency of 60%. The plant will utilize natural gas as a fuel....
HI everyone, So i was looking around the web for some engineering jobs website and i came across this website which is not bad. "https://www.rengineeringjobs.com". please post and share some...
hi everyone😀 have you guys watch batman? there was a really cool invention they have. It uses sonar pulse on a phone and it can then 3d map a building....
These days I believe every brand’s offering 3d tv with almost same 3d tech, so it’s too hard to compare between lots of brands. But if I am not wrong...
Would be interesting to see the results of this engineer's poll No external links I've added my vote - what does everybody else use? if any! 😀 If you need...