ASST. ENGINEER (CIVIL) in Works Department Govt of Odisha

I am Akshay Kumar Sahoo. Civil Structures rarely collapse! I'm attaching my CV. Check it out!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Tell us how you come to know about crazyengineers?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 Welcome to CrazyEngineers Community.
    Your CV is great. We are pleased to have you here.

Feel free to discuss anything on the forums.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Perhaps more than all other federal agencies, NASA tells stories about big things: big places, big data, big ideas. Using extraordinarily high resolution data sets from some of the most...
'India Infrastructure: An Opportunity' is about India's growing infrastructure and its emergence as the hub for knowledge and technology. The reason behind this infrastructure can be traced to India's booming...
Just stumbled upon the following infograph that shows how big Apple Inc. is. The company that was on the verge of Bankruptcy in 1997 has become the the world's most...
Just because there are four dimensions doesn't mean there's a "fourth dimension". Is time really the 4th dimension? To illustrate this concept, take a look at this video and then...
A Stirling engine is a heat engine operating by cyclic compression and expansion of air or other gas, the working fluid, at different temperature levels such that there is a...