View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12763 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
royz2010
royz2010 • Feb 1, 2012

Associate Software Engineer

I would like to know what is the post of associate software engineer is all about? As a fresher what kinds of works I can expect? Kindly tell me what will be the next possible position that associate software engineer get if a he/she gets a promotion?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 1, 2012
Looks like an entry level position to me. You might be allotted a project that involves work on basic coding, maintenance, tech support or QA. It totally depends on the company you're working for. Also the next position in the hierarchy is different for different companies. Check with the HR managers of your company.
I want to ask about one more question here. What is the post of Trainee Software Programmer about? Programming?
royz2010
royz2010 • Feb 2, 2012
The_Big_K
Looks like an entry level position to me. You might be allotted a project that involves work on basic coding, maintenance, tech support or QA. It totally depends on the company you're working for. Also the next position in the hierarchy is different for different companies. Check with the HR managers of your company.
Is this post different from software developer?

Share this content on your social channels -