Assistance for project start up.

Dear CEans ,

I am working on a project for starting a manufacturing unit for production of reprocessed pvc pipes.I want help from senior engineers regarding following:-

1.From where can I get quotations on machines and auxillary equipments (extrusion technology).
As my budget is real tight I would prefer indegineous ,low cost and good make machines.
Also on raw materials (recycled pvc)😕😕

2.Should I prefer to go for a consultant?If yes,then where can I find a experienced and knowledgeable consultant?

3.What are other factors to be considered?

Everyones advice and knowledge is most welcomed.please reply.👍

Replies

• pracas
    pracas
    low cost and good make machines
    first thing to know - both of these don't go together 99% of the time. if you are serious about your ideas consider buying quality equipment or else it would be a double spend.
    Why did you think you need a consultant for? try to think the reasons in depth.

3.What are other factors to be considered?
    Well there are 1000 other factors to be considered? 😉 why don't you try doing a business plan - as you do it you'll figure out most of the things.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Give colleges autonomy, invite foreign universities A more effective university and college system, with focus on ways to make higher education more accessible, is the need of the hour, academicians...
Hi Big_k I am observing from last few days that , we have got 3 to 5 members online at night but I don’t know why they are not posting...
part of this is copy and paste from another post in a diffrent thread so if it looks simalar it is. hemp you know there is actually another fuel souce...
Folks, I'm wondering if companies have started recruiting in colleges. The campus recruitments were frozen for almost a year because of the economic recession. Any update on the status of...
I've got this wall mounted air-conditioner remote control which takes one 6v 105mAh (2LR44 type) battery. Damned remote consumes the battery in about two months (sometimes less than 2 months)...