assembly level codes

when web sites prompt us for some information can we enter assembly level codes in tht ???wht would be the consequences ????

Replies

• DEP
    DEP
    abhimanipal
    when web sites prompt us for some information can we enter assembly level codes in tht ???wht would be the consequences ????

hey abhimanipal,

your question isnt very clear. please be a little more explicit and elaborate your question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

good morning sir, i am deepti and am pursuing my B.techin IT from I.P university. i have a keen interest in programming and wish to develop a software and earn...
im unable to upload my own avatar .... a gif file under 100x100 pix ... if it aint allowed i would make this as a request to u to please...
well 2 shocking things: 1. afaik vb came with quick reply mod coded into it unlike phpbb2 2. how come non of u thought of having it 😕
hi big k . i have made a community on orkut named crazy engineers. is this step correct? if yes then do invite all CEn's to join the community... do...
hi all, i am studying Operating system these days and finding it very interesting but a little bit complicated as well. i was studying about deadlocks and til now have...