ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM

MY NAME IS WAQAS I DOING MY BS ELECTRONICS FROM SARHAD UNIVERSITY AND VERY HAPPY TO JOIN U PEOPLES πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome, Waquas πŸ˜€ How did you discover this website?

We hope you will enjoy CE. Hope to see you around πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Looking forward to awesome discussions from you on the site.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    mr awsm
    MY NAME IS WAQAS I DOING MY BS ELECTRONICS FROM SARHAD UNIVERSITY AND VERY HAPPY TO JOIN U PEOPLES πŸ˜€
    Wa `alayka s-salām.
    Peace be upon you too. Or as much peace as possible in this Crazy, zany, irresistible place.
  • mr awsm
    mr awsm
    The_Big_K
    Welcome, Waquas πŸ˜€ How did you discover this website?

We hope you will enjoy CE. Hope to see you around πŸ˜€
    I was searching for an electronic project and there i see the web site.
  • mr awsm
    mr awsm
    godfather
    welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
    exactly you r right sir but at this time my concentrataion to the electronics and electrical feild.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys please suggest me some ideas for a project in php which is not very common
Nokia Lumia 900 is expected to cost Rs. 28000 in India according to BGR.in. Nokia has already began training its sales team on the two new phones Nokia Lumia 900...
Government of India has imposed a new system for engineering & IIT admissions starting year 2013. Now, in order to secure admission in IIT, only JEE (now replaced by a...
Tata Docomo has launched TwittCom a new service that lets you activate and recharge online via Twitter. The service is currently available to all the GSM customers of Tata. To...
Fuelled by global ambition, Jaguar Land Rover is painting an impressive picture of success. With an incredibly diverse and enticing product mix, strong growth in key global markets, and some...