ASP.NET Study Help

HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread has been moved to appropriate section.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello KMvenu,
    If you are a students then may be you should go for books. *Amazon* has a good collection of Computer books too. Some of my computer friends have got ASP DOT net books from Amazon. 😀

Else there are coaching professional classes for Dot net applications.
  • kmvenu
    kmvenu
    at present my financial condition is poor so i can't go for coaching class... and i m having some books but i m not getting from where to start
  • kmvenu
    kmvenu
    at present my financial condition is poor so i can't go for coaching class... and i m having some books but i m not getting from where to start. i mena tell me wt i have to read 1st .nte or sql,
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Asp.net with C# by Wrox publication is a good book. Start practicing on visual studio .net framework. I am suggesting you C# because its syntax is similar to java. You will need sql when you build dynamic web sites, which need databases. For now, you can start with static ones.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    If you are absolute beginner than I would like to suggest that you start from the ground up & start learning HTML , CSS. And after that you have enough confidence than you can move on to little scriptting languages like JavaScript. Cause there is no point in start using ASP.net directly if you don't know how to develope on the Web.

If you get your hands already dirty on basic web technologies like I mentioned than you can move the next step & start using Visual Studio 2005/2008 or 2010 IDE and than you can start checking the similarities between the HTML controls & ASP.net controls.

Meanwhile if you encounter any problem or need some more help than feel free to contact us on CE anytime, we are ready to :welcome: and help you.

-Best Regards
    RajdeepCE . . .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I couldn't find a user-generated list of best iPad 2 apps ever. If you are an iPad user, please list down your favorite apps and let us know the reason...
GearMech 2k11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by mechanical department of Sengunthar Engineering College on September 6th 2011. The events are: PAPER PRESENTATION - Topics are: Advanced vehicle...
hi frmds iam new to CE n gre also,gonna do on sep22.give me gud suggestions to crack it
HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. Now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out
I many times think that it is the lack of information that holds back many of the start ups back or that they are unable to progress in a way...