Aspen plus simulation of catalytic reactions

How to add catalyst effects on kinetic behavior of a chemical reaction in various chemical reactor models in Aspen plus software?
How to create a catalytic reactor model for simulation in Aspen plus?

Thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You must have already read in the news about Gujarat becoming the first state in the country to generate solar power through panels mounted on a water body. The state...
Did Verisign Steal Axis Bank’s Logo? In 2010, Verisign sold its authentication business unit to Symantec (the makers of the Norton Anti-Virus suite) for $1.28 billion. Verisign manages two of...
Hi guys, did anyone try the Belkin C10 Music receiver gadget? It offers connectivity over Bluetooth to stream music to any speaker system of your choice. 😀
This thread is in response to what i saw in this other thread: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/its-a-bike-its-a-car-its-a-bikecar.52439/ I haven't encoutered gyroscopes much in my experience and i am struggling to understand how they...
hi....... actually we are doin this project as our final year project so we want some base papers of this so plz ........